Call for Trade missions to Australia and Chile
Find out more about The Open Call for participation in the ConnectEO Trade missions to Australia and Chile
Connecting European Earth observation to international markets
ConnectEO is co-funded by the European Union under the COSME Cluster Go International programme. It focuses on clusters internationalisation, concretely, ConnectEO consortium develops and implements a joint internationalisation strategy to support SMEs internationalisation towards third countries beyond Europe and therefore assists them to access new global value chains.
The Call’s objective is to select, amongst all applicants, 20 eligible SMEs developing /providing Earth observation (EO) downstream applications in the maritime and agriculture sectors, which submit clear and propitious internationalisation ambitions and plan for their products and/or services to the target countries (Australia and/or Chile).
Find all the documents and relevant information about the Call for participation in our – Call package
ConnectEO will support 20 eligible SMEs to foster new local partnerships, either for research or commercial purposes enabling them to sign business/research agreements with local actors, through some specific actions:
- Capacity building and networking activities to facilitate the markets’ knowledge in the target country i.e. online webinars, trainings and B2B online events with Australian and Chilean stakeholder.
- Market intelligence documentation.
- Helpdesk service on the ConnectEO website to facilitate the resolution of queries, questions and concerns.
Trade mission to Australia and/or Chile focused in a particular sector (Maritime or Agricultural) associated to a relevant anchor event taking place in the target country.
Provisory anchor events
EVOKEAG, Perth, Australia
INDO PACIFIC, Sidney, Australia
CONECTAGRO 2022, Santiago, Chile
AQUA SUR 2022 Puerto Montt, Chile
Note: Such events are not exclusive and might vary depending on the global sanitary conditions.
Financial support of up to 1000 EUR
A financial support of up to 1000€ will be offered to 20 selected SMEs (5 company representatives per mission) against proof of payment for airfares/accommodation to support their participation in the Trade Missions. This financial support will be provided against proof of payment for eligible travel costs, airfares/accommodation (i.e. flight tickets) and a short trade mission report of no more than 3 pages. The costs will be reimbursed after reception of the invoices and the documentation related.
*Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Trade missions might be subject to changes and regular updates. Selected SMEs will be informed in due time.
How can I apply?
- Read the ConnectEO Guide for Applicants available here
- Fill out and submit the Online Application form available here: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/TBYLK5N
– English is the official language for the ConnectEO Call Applications.
– Applicants could apply to one country only, if they are targeting both countries, they should do one application for Chile and one application for Australia.
How will my application be evaluated?
The evaluation is carried out by two evaluators from two different ConnectEO consortium members, one from EARSC and one from PMBA (Maritime) or CTA (Agriculture) depending on the theme of the Trade Mission. The evaluation of the applications will be based upon four concrete criteria and will be weighted
SME’s services/product offer
Motivation to take part of the Trade Missions
Access to international markets