The ConnectEO team collects some personal data from its users, described below:
- Google Analytics: browser type, language preference, referring site, localisation, visited page and the date and time of each visitor
- Contact form: Name, surname and email address
- Helpdesk form: Name, email address and country
- Newsletter: Name and email address
- Request for Expression of interest: general information about the users and the project activities by an online survey. The use is exclusively for the project’s objectives and actions by the consortium members.
- Call for Trade missions to Australia and Chile: general information of the applicants and their companies by an online survey. The use is exclusively for the project’s objectives and actions by the consortium members.
- Community catalogue (public): general information of the SMEs’ representative (if he/she agrees and in an optional mode) Name, fonction and email address. General information abour their company ( contact email, description of services, application sector, area of activity, website).
The ConnectEO Team will process data, according to EU GRPD statements
The seven protection and accountability principles outlined in Article 5.1-2:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency — Processing must be lawful, fair, and transparent to the data subject.
- Purpose limitation — You must process data for the legitimate purposes specified explicitly to the data subject when you collected it.
- Data minimization — You should collect and process only as much data as absolutely necessary for the purposes specified.
- Accuracy — You must keep personal data accurate and up to date.
- Storage limitation — You may only store personally identifying data for as long as necessary for the specified purpose.
- Integrity and confidentiality — Processing must be done in such a way as to ensure appropriate security, integrity, and confidentiality (e.g. by using encryption).
- Accountability — The data controller is responsible for being able to demonstrate GDPR compliance with all of these principles.
Owner and Data Controller:
Pôle Mer Bretagne Atlantique, 525 avenue Alexis de Rochon, 29280 Plouzané, FRANCE
contact email: email@example.com
Each visitor who has sent his personal data to this website has the right to access and modify it. Please contact us if you want to modify, clarify or delete your own personal data by sending us an email.