Following the ConnectEO sessions, last 21st of April, Daniel O’Toole – A/g Deputy Post Manager from AUSTRADE and María Merced Pérez Millán – Representative from CDTI (Centre for Industrial Technological Development in Spain) for Australia market, presented the international funding opportunities in Australia!
- Programs (EO and Space) and type of instruments (grants, loans, etc.) that ASA is offering to European SMEs
- Conditions, requirements, and eligibility criteria to access to those funding programs and instruments
- Platforms or Tools for seeking potential Australian partnerships & cooperation in funding programmes
- Recommendations for European SMEs when applying to ASA funding programmes and instruments
Exclusive for Spanish SMEs:
- Programs and type of instruments (grants, loans, etc.) that CDTIs is offering to Spanish SMEs in Australian market
Check out the video and discover all the details!
Daniel O’Toole – AUSTRADE 0′-20’57” (English)
María Merced Pérez Millán – CDTI 21′- 47’19” (Spanish)