Call for Tender: Organise and manage a series of online events focused on agriculture, maritime and space sector of the Australiand and/or Chilean markets.
Co-funded by the European Union under the COSME Cluster Go International programme, ConnectEO aims to empower European Earth Observation (EO) Small and Medium Enterprises’ actives in the maritime and agriculture sectors in their internationalisation strategies to exploit two target markets: Australia & Chile.
ConnectEO currently supports 19 Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) under the framework of three key initiatives: 1) a Back Office (access to market information), 2) Front Office pilot – a dedicated physical presence in Australia, and 3) Trade Missions – a series of online events and B2B sessions that will allow the SMEs to be introduced to key players in Australia and Chile to develop partnerships, key alliances and potential business within key topics/sectors in those markets.
Specifically, the trade mission online events will cover opportunities for European EO SMEs within the agriculture and maritime sector in Australia and Chile, touching upon business culture, legal requirements, trade aspects and market needs.
In order to support its main objective, the consortium is launching a call for tenders to select one or more providers to support the organisation of online trade missions in Australia and/or Chile.
Description of requested activities:
- Management and organisation of a three to five-day online event where a minimum of one or two days shall be thematic days dedicated to each sector (agriculture and maritime). The expected timeframe of the events is May-July 2022.
- Production of an event plan for submission to the ConnectEO consortium. For the Chilean market, the event plan needs to be done in English and Spanish.
- Development of a comprehensive list identifying relevant and suitable local speakers with knowledge on the topics to be covered. The tenderer may identify speakers from the public and private sector (e.g. companies, universities, national agencies, research institutes).
- Contact the speakers and organise their sessions to take part in the TM events.
- Organise activities, webinars and pitches sessions.
- Develop a format for a side networking event.
- Organise presentations/webinars in the main areas of: Business culture, market trends in the agriculture and maritime sectors, introduction to EO/Remote sensing data providers, and a B2B with the government and the ConnectEO SMEs on how to establish an office in the target market.
- Organise minimum one technical workshop on the use of Copernicus data for each target market.
- Develop one pitch event minimum for the agriculture and the maritime sector between the ConnectEO SMEs and a minimum of 8 local stakeholders to foster business partnerships. To do so, a previous identification of local stakeholders must be held by the tenderer with interest in cooperating with the ConnectEO SMEs.
The activities described above are separated into two lots:
• Lot 1: Australia
• Lot 2: Chile
Late April 2022 – July 2022
Estimated total value:
There is a budget of up to 10,000 Euros for each lot. The total budget of the tender is 20,000 Euros.
All applications must be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of application: April 13th, 2022
Call for tender document – Call for Tender- Trade Mission -Extension_FV
Disclaimer: The content of the ‘Call for Tender- Trade Mission’ represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA) or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.