To start the internationalisation process, the project consortium launched the first phase of the SME selection in order to start the SME support on this topic.
The project is structured in 2 eligibility phases for participant SMEs:
- Phase 1: Expression of Interest (EoI)
- Phase 2: Competitive call for SMEs to participate in the trade missions
- The EoI will be launched on February 15th 2021
- The Call for SMEs to participate in trade mission will be launched in June 2021 and close on September 2021
- Evaluation will take place in October 2021
- Selection in November 2021
- Preparation of SMEs November onwards
- Trade mission along 2022
The ConnectEO EOI represents the first opportunity for European SMEs to express their interest in benefiting from a range of support activities, such as capacity building webinars, relevant background information, market overview, trend & cultural aspects, IP strategies, networking & contacts and opportunity to candidate in the Call for trade mission to Chile & Australia.
To be eligible, the SMEs have to comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- To be a SME according to the European Commission definition
- To have activity related to EO in the relevant downstream sector
- To be located in the European Union or in a third country in the COSME programme
- To develop data products/services with possible application in preferably agriculture, maritime, but potentially in other sectors (such as forestry and mining)
A webinar was organised on February 15th to present the ConnectEO project and discuss with the participants the opportunities related to the EoI. Watch the webinar recording now!
Ready to apply? Candidates interested to apply are invited to submit an EoI application here: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/FSVKVS2.
For more information, visit the dedicated page on the ConnectEO website: https://www.connect-eo.eu/eoi/